Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

On 9/20/2014 at 1:18 AM, Chico_Princeton said:

in my blog you will find the best downloads for Hilary Duff  <3 --> http://hilaryduffexclusivedownloads.blogspot.com/  :welcome::rockon:

I know im VERY late, but this blog is the sh*t.  A M A Z I N G. Im so obssessed with this forum. I lost all my good music and Im gettin it back thnks to all of u. U ALL ROCK!

• Like 1

I'll seriously die inside if stuff starts leaking by Hilary. SO MUCH stuff is just sitting in vaults: Disney Mobile Songs, Dignity outtakes, ugh!! I doubt there's a whole lot to extra to the 1st and 2nd albums but I'm sure there's a couple gems hidden away. I would love to hear her version The Way You Do The Things You Do from Raise Your Voice (if she actually recorded a cover of it that is and it's not just what's in the movie).

• Like 1

I don't know how I missed this topic.  Probably cus it was originally started in 2013.  A bit before my time. 

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to download from this site http://hilaryduffexclusivedownloads.blogspot.com with out having to go through the crappy adf.ly click bate? 

I need so much of the stuff on there. 

If you are a true FAN of Hilary Duff, You need to have this.   

Found this in January of this year.  Lots of pics and a few videos.

Hilary Duff - Megapack
1.7GB
https://mega.nz/#!le4nFCzA!zor4NZxiAwaNhYbkIufwLrccFe8Zj5GLksDQmUIHHV8

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2018 at 10:46 AM, shout87 said:

I'll seriously die inside if stuff starts leaking by Hilary. SO MUCH stuff is just sitting in vaults: Disney Mobile Songs, Dignity outtakes, ugh!! I doubt there's a whole lot to extra to the 1st and 2nd albums but I'm sure there's a couple gems hidden away. I would love to hear her version The Way You Do The Things You Do from Raise Your Voice (if she actually recorded a cover of it that is and it's not just what's in the movie).

I would diiie to hear any Dignity outakes! :fishie: Wasn't she originally meant to re-release it before she decided to put the tracks on the greatest hits album instead? And don't even get me started on all the bops that went unreleased from BI. BO., I wanna hear 'This Heart' so bad. :'( 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I would diiie to hear any Dignity outakes! :fishie: Wasn't she originally meant to re-release it before she decided to put the tracks on the greatest hits album instead? And don't even get me started on all the bops that went unreleased from BI. BO., I wanna hear 'This Heart' so bad. :'( 

I honestly don't know what was what for Dignity/Best Of. All I know is, it wasn't her idea about Best Of. People have told me that she wanted to release D2 (two album set-Dignity original album, and a remixed side with Reach Out, Holiday, & Love Is A Battlefield studio. It was also rumored that the original Happy from the Material Girls trailer would make the cut along with the one Awards show mashup of With Love that she did in 07). I wanna say that she was working on other stuff post Dignity (like Twisted and other material but Disney shelved both D2 and the new project and just decided to put out Best Of and push Reach Out).

Both Disney and RCA screwed her over so bad, honestly. I don't see her coming back to music any time soon. That's why I'm glad stuff seems to slowly be getting in the hands of traders (which ultimately will leak eventually -- come on, its inevitable. People are always here for the Duffster). But just how long it'll take for stuff to leak, is the question.

Known Dignity/Post Dignity Outtakes:
-"Just Hold Me", "Imperfection", "I Will", "Not Another Chance", "Heroine", "Twisted", "Major Tom (Cover)", "Love Is A Battlefield (Cover)", "Mickey Mouse Club March (Cover)", "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Cover)", "When You Wish Upon A Star (Cover)", "Happy (Original Demo)", "Play With Fire (Original Demo)", "Danger (Unmastered)", "Stranger (Unmastered)", and "Burn (Burned Unmastered)" and any demo versions from the supposed demo cd that some fan apparently has (minus With Love). I'm sure there are ton more.

Edited by shout87
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

I'd be interested in Dignity outtakes, and anything extra from Most Wanted - I love "Beat of my Heart" and "Wake Up" so much.

From what some insider said, there's not much for Most Wanted which, I believe they could be right. Remember, MW was a rush job as she didn't have time and Disney wanted something new by Duff each year. There's maybe like 2 outtakes if anything PLUS a song she wrote for The Perfect Man that didn't get used. MW really should've been an 'outtakes' + the new songs type of album more than anything if she really didn't have time. A 'greatest hits' or even 'collection' sounds bad after only 2 albums and at a young age. I also don't think there was much for the self titled either. We got a lot of stuff from that era (ACS ost songs, Anything But Up, Who's That Girl Demo leaked, My Generation). There's a song called Like I Care that was probably for those sessions but still remains unreleased. Meta had I Need a Sunday with Haylie which is unreleased. Meta, Dignity, and BIBO are the most we would see any and a lot of unreleased sessions if we could just get a hold of them somehow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shout87 said:

From what some insider said, there's not much for Most Wanted which, I believe they could be right. Remember, MW was a rush job as she didn't have time and Disney wanted something new by Duff each year. There's maybe like 2 outtakes if anything PLUS a song she wrote for The Perfect Man that didn't get used. MW really should've been an 'outtakes' + the new songs type of album more than anything if she really didn't have time. A 'greatest hits' or even 'collection' sounds bad after only 2 albums and at a young age. I also don't think there was much for the self titled either. We got a lot of stuff from that era (ACS ost songs, Anything But Up, Who's That Girl Demo leaked, My Generation). There's a song called Like I Care that was probably for those sessions but still remains unreleased. Meta had I Need a Sunday with Haylie which is unreleased. Meta, Dignity, and BIBO are the most we would see any and a lot of unreleased sessions if we could just get a hold of them somehow.

isn't I need a Sunday a cover

we need #Hilary_Duff_Leaks especially Like I Care, dignity & BIBO outtakes 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

isn't I need a Sunday a cover

we need #Hilary_Duff_Leaks especially Like I Care, dignity & BIBO outtakes 

Unsure. I know there's a low quality clip of her and Haylie singing it live on some Now Disc that's on youtube. But I agree. Enough of Lana/Charlie 100 alternates of the same songs. Give me the Duffster lol

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Leaks from her 2009(?) unreleased album would be great! I always found it weird that she released a best of album to then disappear from the music industry for like a decade :tanya:

I don’t think she recorded anything post-Dignity era until she hit the studio in late 2011-2012. She has a batch of songs from that time as well as the 13-16 songs she recorded for her indie album which she pitched around to get her recording deal for BIBO.

• Sad 1

I could've sworn she was doing an album after D2 got shelved (which Twisted comes from) but Disney pulled the project halfway through and they put out Best Of? Idk. After Dignity it's such a mistery what happened. And of course, Hilary won't talk about it (understandable). She did one spot for Best Of and she looked embarrassed when the host said 'you have a best of cd out'. 

• Sad 1

Twisted was for the D2 project. As was Not Another Chance. There wasn’t another album between D2 and Best Of. It’s my understanding that Hilary wanted out of her contract either after D2 was shelved or during the process and they shelved it for Best Of to quickly end things. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, shout87 said:

I honestly don't know what was what for Dignity/Best Of. All I know is, it wasn't her idea about Best Of. People have told me that she wanted to release D2 (two album set-Dignity original album, and a remixed side with Reach Out, Holiday, & Love Is A Battlefield studio. It was also rumored that the original Happy from the Material Girls trailer would make the cut along with the one Awards show mashup of With Love that she did in 07). I wanna say that she was working on other stuff post Dignity (like Twisted and other material but Disney shelved both D2 and the new project and just decided to put out Best Of and push Reach Out).

Both Disney and RCA screwed her over so bad, honestly. I don't see her coming back to music any time soon. That's why I'm glad stuff seems to slowly be getting in the hands of traders (which ultimately will leak eventually -- come on, its inevitable. People are always here for the Duffster). But just how long it'll take for stuff to leak, is the question.

Known Dignity/Post Dignity Outtakes:
-"Just Hold Me", "Imperfection", "I Will", "Not Another Chance", "Heroine", "Twisted", "Major Tom (Cover)", "Love Is A Battlefield (Cover)", "Mickey Mouse Club March (Cover)", "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Cover)", "When You Wish Upon A Star (Cover)", "Happy (Original Demo)", "Play With Fire (Original Demo)", "Danger (Unmastered)", "Stranger (Unmastered)", and "Burn (Burned Unmastered)" and any demo versions from the supposed demo cd that some fan apparently has (minus With Love). I'm sure there are ton more.

Don't tell me 'Twisted' is the track Heidi Montag went on to release? :stretcher:

We do have an interview from around November 2007 with Joe Bermudez, who remixed 'Holiday', where Hilary talks about re-releasing Dignity but with only three new tracks max on there. There was no talk of 'Love Is A Battlefield' though (although I guess she technically would have recorded a studio version of that since she lip synced most of the tour :stretcher:).