What Would Your Debut Album Be Called?

Mona Lisa

I liked 'Super Bass' tbh, but I agree, it's annoying that that's all people remember her for when she has so many different genres up her sleeve. And omg, that collab would be amazing! :hail:

I did too, but I just hated how it blew up and stuff.

We should talk to her team, set them right! Haha.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. The album's concept is evolution, there are 3 parts to this concept

monolith- the intro to the concept and artistic evolution, 22 songs written

equal- about social evolution, 13 songs written

rain- personal evolution, 12 songs written

Omg, that is SO good. I love how much thought you've put into it! Is this actually an album you're planning to release? :hail:

You know, I've been going back and forth on what my debut album would hypothetically be, ever since I started songwriting about three years back. I've written about five albums worth of content under four different aliases and though I've never produced any of it, I do consider occasionally which one I'd release first. I think the one I'm proudest of is probably Ornamental Ego, which I wrote under the pseudonym Valley of Pall Malls. Public would hate it, except for the first single, but I think it's got the most complete spirit of the five. :tan:

You know, I've been going back and forth on what my debut album would hypothetically be, ever since I started songwriting about three years back. I've written about five albums worth of content under four different aliases and though I've never produced any of it, I do consider occasionally which one I'd release first. I think the one I'm proudest of is probably Ornamental Ego, which I wrote under the pseudonym Valley of Pall Malls. Public would hate it, except for the first single, but I think it's got the most complete spirit of the five. :tan:

Omg, that's a flawless title tbh. :hail: I can't believe you've written that many songs! Do you work with instrumentals or on some instrument or something?

I WANNA HEAR. :vacuum:

#LEAKORNAMENTALEGO

#JUSTICEFORVALLEYOFPALLMALLS

Omg, that's a flawless title tbh. :hail: I can't believe you've written that many songs! Do you work with instrumentals or on some instrument or something?

I WANNA HEAR. :vacuum:

#LEAKORNAMENTALEGO

#JUSTICEFORVALLEYOFPALLMALLS

I have all the melodies in my head and I can sing them acapella (when my limited range allows me to), but I've never had a desire to put an instrumental of any kind to them. It's almost more fun to just leave them in sort of a half-imagined state, just so I wouldn't be disappointed if I ever tried to make them real. That said, I might share the lyrics to Chandelier at some point. It's one of my fave songs from the VOPM days.

I think one of my other projects might be more your speed, tbh. Enthroned (my third incarnation) had Midnight, which was basically an album of just dance smashes and slow burning introverted sex romps. That was so much fun to write.

I have all the melodies in my head and I can sing them acapella (when my limited range allows me to), but I've never had a desire to put an instrumental of any kind to them. It's almost more fun to just leave them in sort of a half-imagined state, just so I wouldn't be disappointed if I ever tried to make them real. That said, I might share the lyrics to Chandelier at some point. It's one of my fave songs from the VOPM days.

I think one of my other projects might be more your speed, tbh. Enthroned (my third incarnation) had Midnight, which was basically an album of just dance smashes and slow burning introverted sex romps. That was so much fun to write.

Omg, to be completely honest I'm just surprised you've managed to remember that many different melodies! But yeah, I totally feel you on not wanting to finalise them by adding instrumentation. Sometimes even when I write a song to a beat I've found online I think it will sound amazing, but by the time I've recorded it I'm just so sick of my voice, my recording software, and the song in general that I end up hating it. :stretcher: But I guess it's good to try anyway!

Omg, Midnight sounds amazing as well! Ughh, I wish we could hook you up with a producer so we could make these songs a reality and I could hear them for real. You could be the next Lana/Gaga mashup! ;)

Omg, that is SO good. I love how much thought you've put into it! Is this actually an album you're planning to release? :hail:

probably not but if i were

it would go like this

1.green ghost Ep (consumer friendly, very light, about the spirit of the young)

2.Ravens heart EP (half/ half, very very very dark, about a period of my life when a noose was the only option i thought i had)

3.Moth EP (half/half, dark with light/sexy undertones, about embracing the scars and darkness)

4. MONOLITH (all caps, half/half, dark and artsy,about evolution)

5.EQUAL (very edgy kind of electronic rock like sound,about social evolution,very controversal)

6.RAIN (lighter, shows my venerable side, dark ballad type songs tinted with EDM elements,more for fans than public, about personal evolution)

probably not but if i were

it would go like this

1.green ghost Ep (consumer friendly, very light, about the spirit of the young)

2.Ravens heart EP (half/ half, very very very dark, about a period of my life when a noose was the only option i thought i had)

3.Moth EP (half/half, dark with light/sexy undertones, about embracing the scars and darkness)

4. MONOLITH (all caps, half/half, dark and artsy,about evolution)

5.EQUAL (very edgy kind of electronic rock like sound,about social evolution,very controversal)

6.RAIN (lighter, shows my venerable side, dark ballad type songs tinted with EDM elements,more for fans than public, about personal evolution)

Love it! :hail: I wanna hear all of them tbh! You should upload some songs!

• 1 month later...

Love it! :hail: I wanna hear all of them tbh! You should upload some songs!

I will give a quote from each release

GG EP: Can you feel the heat increase, can you feel it in your feet - Neon

RH EP: I'm waiting for my bail from this ugly jail - Freedom

M: Cus I love you I must be a Necrophiliac - Necrophilia

E: Isn't it sad so many must die to be heard - Star

R:I want my LSD of inspiration - LSD Art

I will give a quote from each release

GG EP: Can you feel the heat increase, can you feel it in your feet - Neon

RH EP: I'm waiting for my bail from this ugly jail - Freedom

M: Cus I love you I must be a Necrophiliac - Necrophilia

E: Isn't it sad so many must die to be heard - Star

R:I want my LSD of inspiration - LSD Art