What Would Your Debut Album Be Called?

Mona Lisa

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it bad that I've actually thought about this?

Like I've legit thought of an album name, made an album cover, and have a tracklisting with features I would want on each track.

2qsqf7o.jpg

Title: Love and War

Tracklisting:

Disc 1( Venus)

1. Venus feat. Lana Del Rey

2. Moon & Back

3. Starry feat. Ellie Goulding

4. Downtown

5. Morning Sun

6. Lullaby  Ya feat. Beyonce & Solange

7. Rain Drops

8. High feat. Jhene Aiko

9. Slowing Down

10. Save You feat. Nicki Minaj (Bonus Track)

Disc 2 (Mars)

1. Mars

2. Advertisement

3. Ain't Doing It feat. Drake

4. 90's Section feat. Nas, Jay-Z, & Kendrick Lamar

5. Gun Powder

6. Move

7. Attachment

8. Livin' feat. Ludacris

9. Nothing But Me

10. Yup feat. 2 Chainz (Bonus Track)

Omfg, that's amazing lmao. Are you even a singer though? ;)

Omfg, that's amazing lmao. Are you even a singer though? ;)

Yes! Not that well of a singer though, I even tried my hand at some rapping. Ha.

Spill that tea. :morning: Rick hew? Birdman hew?

Like that 'Love More' track by CB? That was a HOT mess. Only part that was good was Nicki. Fuck anyone who says Nicki has no talent because she doesn't even have a single out yet for her third album but she's being played on the radio more than anyone else I know, even if they are features.

Yes! Not that well of a singer though, I even tried my hand at some rapping. Ha.

Like that 'Love More' track by CB? That was a HOT mess. Only part that was good was Nicki. Fuck anyone who says Nicki has no talent because she doesn't even have a single out yet for her third album but she's being played on the radio more than anyone else I know, even if they are features.

Omg, I've always thought that some of her best work was on features tbh. 'Monster', 'My Chick Bad', 'Dance (A$$)' and 'Bottoms Up' were all FLAWLESS verses. She needs to work with some more pop artists tho. ;)

And do you really sing and rap? Omg, so do I. I even wrote this Azealia rip off rap, it was so flawless tbqh. :tan:

Omg, I've always thought that some of her best work was on features tbh. 'Monster', 'My Chick Bad', 'Dance (A$$)' and 'Bottoms Up' were all FLAWLESS verses. She needs to work with some more pop artists tho. ;)

And do you really sing and rap? Omg, so do I. I even wrote this Azealia rip off rap, it was so flawless tbqh. :tan:

'Monster' will forever be the best verse in mainstream rap.  :hail::hail::hail:

I want her and Britney on an original track. Also her and J.Lo.

I just PRAY she stays away from that mess that is Pitbull.  :morning:

Yes! I do! I've written a lot of things, I made a song for the instrumental of 'Bel Air' even though the chorus is quiet similar. Ha.

'Monster' will forever be the best verse in mainstream rap.  :hail: :hail: :hail:

I want her and Britney on an original track. Also her and J.Lo.

I just PRAY she stays away from that mess that is Pitbull.  :morning:

Yes! I do! I've written a lot of things, I made a song for the instrumental of 'Bel Air' even though the chorus is quiet similar. Ha.

YUSSS MONSTER IS FLAWLESS! :hail: But omg, I forgot to mention the 'Hello Good Morning' remix, that's another one of my favourites.

Her and Brit could be hot if they worked it out properly, I liked 'Beauty and the Beast'. J. Lo is a nobody to me rn. :mo: But yeah, if she works with Pitbull I will be officially done. :morning: I still want a Beyonce collab tbh.

Omg, that sounds so good! :hail: I wanna hear it! :excited:

Omg, upload some of your stuff! I wanna hear it!

Omg, I only have old songs. Let me record something new and I'll post it here first!

YUSSS MONSTER IS FLAWLESS! :hail: But omg, I forgot to mention the 'Hello Good Morning' remix, that's another one of my favourites.

Her and Brit could be hot if they worked it out properly, I liked 'Beauty and the Beast'. J. Lo is a nobody to me rn. :mo: But yeah, if she works with Pitbull I will be officially done. :morning: I still want a Beyonce collab tbh.

Omg, that sounds so good! :hail: I wanna hear it! :excited:

When I heard her 'Monster' verse, I knew that she had the potential to be the greatest rapper alive. She surpassed both Kanye and Jay-Z! That's REALLY big. It even made #1 on the top rap verses in the past 5 Years. That's saying something.

YAAAS. I can see them doing some sort of dark and sexy pop/EDM stuff. She's shit to me right now too, but hey, since Nicki's out there saving careers, why not? Pitbull is the definition of shit. A Bey and Nicki collab? That will fucking blow the minds out of everyone tbh.

Agh! Ok, I'll record it later today.

When I heard her 'Monster' verse, I knew that she had the potential to be the greatest rapper alive. She surpassed both Kanye and Jay-Z! That's REALLY big. It even made #1 on the top rap verses in the past 5 Years. That's saying something.

YAAAS. I can see them doing some sort of dark and sexy pop/EDM stuff. She's shit to me right now too, but hey, since Nicki's out there saving careers, why not? Pitbull is the definition of shit. A Bey and Nicki collab? That will fucking blow the minds out of everyone tbh.

Agh! Ok, I'll record it later today.

Agreed! I do think she has huge potential, even though she hasn't been proving it to us as much since about the Pink Friday era imo. I'm still holidng out hope for her tho! <3 Yuss, EDM Nicki would be flawless! And yeah, true. I'm just getting sick of J. Lo releasing like twenty versions of 'On The Floor' as singles and not even bothering to do something new. And Bey and Nicki would be amazing but I have no idea what that song would sound like tbh! Their genres are so different!

Agreed! I do think she has huge potential, even though she hasn't been proving it to us as much since about the Pink Friday era imo. I'm still holidng out hope for her tho! <3 Yuss, EDM Nicki would be flawless! And yeah, true. I'm just getting sick of J. Lo releasing like twenty versions of 'On The Floor' as singles and not even bothering to do something new. And Bey and Nicki would be amazing but I have no idea what that song would sound like tbh! Their genres are so different!

She has a lot of good songs on her albums but she's shitty at choosing singles, tbh. 'Pink Friday' was slept on because that era became about 'Super Bass' while her 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' era was shit because the bitch decided to release 'Stupid Hoe' as promo and 'Starships' as the main single instead of 'Va Va Voom'

I want a like dark toned EDM version of Nicki though. That would be flawless.

What ever happened to

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Used to have a little, now I have a lot

No matter where I go, I know where I came from

Clearly she has forgotten. :morning:

That's true! But with Bey releasing the snippet of 'I Been On' and 'Bow Down' who knows!  :o

She has a lot of good songs on her albums but she's shitty at choosing singles, tbh. 'Pink Friday' was slept on because that era became about 'Super Bass' while her 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' era was shit because the bitch decided to release 'Stupid Hoe' as promo and 'Starships' as the main single instead of 'Va Va Voom'

I want a like dark toned EDM version of Nicki though. That would be flawless.

What ever happened toClearly she has forgotten. :morning:

That's true! But with Bey releasing the snippet of 'I Been On' and 'Bow Down' who knows!  :o

Agreed. She should've released 'Super Bass' first and then followed it up with 'Moment 4 Life' or something. And yesss, EDM Nicki would be amazing! Something like 'Turn Me On' but less singing and more rapping. :hail:

And true! A song with Jay, Bey and Nicki would be amazing tbh. You could even throw JT in there to balance things out. :hail:

Agreed. She should've released 'Super Bass' first and then followed it up with 'Moment 4 Life' or something. And yesss, EDM Nicki would be amazing! Something like 'Turn Me On' but less singing and more rapping. :hail:

And true! A song with Jay, Bey and Nicki would be amazing tbh. You could even throw JT in there to balance things out. :hail:

Yeah. I kind of hated 'Super Bass' too. It shaped her into a different artist and paved her to become more pop. Even though she could pull off any genre if she wanted to, I just prefer her rapping.

She'd be really good in dubstep too. Nicki Minaj + Cedric Garvias >>>>>>>

Omg. That would be flawless. Hopefully she'd release something 'Monster' worthy...or better!

Yeah. I kind of hated 'Super Bass' too. It shaped her into a different artist and paved her to become more pop. Even though she could pull off any genre if she wanted to, I just prefer her rapping.

She'd be really good in dubstep too. Nicki Minaj + Cedric Garvias >>>>>>>

Omg. That would be flawless. Hopefully she'd release something 'Monster' worthy...or better!

I liked 'Super Bass' tbh, but I agree, it's annoying that that's all people remember her for when she has so many different genres up her sleeve. And omg, that collab would be amazing! :hail: