So. Hey. Quick intro & Question about the name..

adirgeforher

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its a reason why new members besides a few leave

you don't have to say some members Seacowst, if you are going to call someone out you might as well say their names too. i said that the download links should be moved to the exclusives section because PHF could be shut down or fined. don't get it twisted boo. i've been nothing but nice to you. but if you want to be like that then fine.

Also in the chat box when we get more than 1 new member at a time, some people call new members creeps. When I joined someone asked to move the downloads to exclusives because there was "creepers" around. I saw it this week too. Yall need to fucking stop

I kind of agree with you...like it gets annoying when I see the same users just come on again and again to download music who don't even bother saying thank you for uploading or anything. And then there's some people who make 100 posts just to get into the exclusives section and then stop posting completely. But obvis you're not one of those people! <3

you don't have to say some members Seacowst, if you are going to call someone out you might as well say their names too. i said that the download links should be moved to the exclusives section because PHF could be shut down or fined. don't get it twisted boo. i've been nothing but nice to you. but if you want to be like that then fine.

1.I did not see that part, all I saw was the creep comment and then that comment.

2. I did not mean to sound like a bitch.

3.Now that I think about it I think it was Dayfid that said that creep comment.

4. I flopped :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived