Main Pop Girl

Who do you prefer?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

• Selena Gomez
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Demi Lovato

miley-demi-and-selena-demi-l-miley-c-and-selena-g-6579513-500-335.jpg

Selena, Demi and Miley have all released their singles lately. They all slay. But which one's the best and why?

For me, I have to go with 'Come & Get It'. The video is flawless and the song is the catchiest out of all of them. 'Heart Attack' is good too, but the demo was better and the video's shit. And I don't even wanna get started on that mess 'We Can't Stop'.

Your thoughts?

:mo:

It's surprising to me that all three were able to more or less breakout of the Disney scheme. Granted, Miley went down a strange path, but Demi and Selena held strong during their transitions, didn't go too crazy (Demi). Personally, I feel like Selena is doing better, but I have to give credit where credit's due, Demi isn't doing terrible either.

I'm not gonna mention Miley.

I love what Selena is doing BUT Miley's new single is so different and good.

Agreed. :magic:

It's surprising to me that all three were able to more or less breakout of the Disney scheme. Granted, Miley went down a strange path, but Demi and Selena held strong during their transitions, didn't go too crazy (Demi). Personally, I feel like Selena is doing better, but I have to give credit where credit's due, Demi isn't doing terrible either.

I'm not gonna mention Miley.

I agree. Slaylena is really impressing me this time around. Sure, she's not a great singer, or writer, or dancer, or anything, but she's hot and she's getting promo without looking desperate. And her choice of collaborators so far has been flawless.

Honestly we should all be looking out for the Selener, because she is the best. Idk i never got into the fat bitch demi, because she just isn't my type and idk like i know she had problems and stuff but no thank you. I used to really like miley but i haven't liked the last two songs that she's come out with but i still love her haircut. With Selena , and maybe it's because I used to love wizards of waverly place, has always seemed to not disappoint with her music. SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW DOWN ON REPEAT.

I think i am largely basing them off of their shows but yeah.

Honestly we should all be looking out for the Selener, because she is the best. Idk i never got into the fat bitch demi, because she just isn't my type and idk like i know she had problems and stuff but no thank you. I used to really like miley but i haven't liked the last two songs that she's come out with but i still love her haircut. With Selena , and maybe it's because I used to love wizards of waverly place, has always seemed to not disappoint with her music. SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW DOWN ON REPEAT.

I think i am largely basing them off of their shows but yeah.

Completely agreed. WoWP >> Hannah Montanah and whatever flop show Demi was in.

Idk, I just feel like Demi has built an entire career around going to rehab and pretending to stick up for bullied people, people with mental illnesses, etc, but I just feel she's not genuine. Like she doesn't write any of her own songs and I just don't believe her. Selena at least isn't trying to be anything other than what she is: a good pop star. And Miley just slays all over. :hail:

Idk, I just feel like Demi has built an entire career around going to rehab and pretending to stick up for bullied people, people with mental illnesses, etc, but I just feel she's not genuine. Like she doesn't write any of her own songs and I just don't believe her.

THANK YOU!!!! that pretty much sums up my feelings towards her!

:shocked: :shocked:

We should all be getting mad at her for breaking trying to break that suicide contract she signed, bitch can't even keep her word #downwithdemi

OMG, How could she? Let's sue her tbqh. Never mind that a contract signed by an underage girl is completely invalid. Her ass deserves to rot in prison for trying to commit suicide. :tan:

• 6 years later...