The Official Radio Thread!

tumblr_mabb6efKLJ1rdeykbo1_500.gif

Hello...?

Let me be your radio...

I decided to create an official thread showing all the upcoming dates for our radio shows!

As you may know, we have a radio show approximately once or twice a month, depending on demand. The radio is completely live and you're able to chat with other members on the chatbox while listening to it.

We play a mix of old school pop, the hits of today plus some unreleased songs to make you guys happy. ;) Don't forget you can request songs to be played by posting in this thread or in the chatbox as we're playing!

The radio shows air at 1:00pm PHF (AEST) time each Sunday. To convert this to your own time, click here.

Have fun!

• 1 month later...

There's a new radio show this Saturday!

What do you guys want me to play? ;)

If it is in 10 minutes, then I'm gonna stay up an extra hour so I can listen, just for you. <3

Could I request True Love On The Side or Behind Closed Doors, please? /controversial and kinda cheeky, but if you don't ask...

If it is in 10 minutes, then I'm gonna stay up an extra hour so I can listen, just for you. <3

Could I request True Love On The Side or Behind Closed Doors, please? /controversial and kinda cheeky, but if you don't ask...

Oh my god, bless you! <3 I'll see what I can do. ;)

I think you should do these more often, the last one was super-fun!

"each Sunday" PolarBear, you idiot.

Omg, no, you were right to ask! Originally I planned for it to be every Sunday but I'm so busy at the moment I've been pushing it back to about once a month. I'll update this thread with news on when the next show will be as soon as I plan it! <3

• 8 months later...
Guest mitch

As soon as Casey gets his ass out of Disneyland and comes back to reality I'm planning on organizing another one with him. :magic:

YAY I've never witnessed one  :rockon: :rockon:

Archived