3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sat is the best?

• Mollie
    • Frankie
    • Vanessa
    • Una
    • Rochelle

Not talented??  :stretcher:

She's a pretty good singer. A fantastic dancer. A brilliant pop star. She is kind, sweet, and hilarious. She's the Mother Theresa of the 21st century. She's graced 4 poor girls with her presence for about 7 years now, giving them fame and fortune. She's always thinking about others and it's so sweet.

Edit: She also Hoover's her lawn. Key factor there.

Not talented??  :stretcher:

She's a pretty good singer. A fantastic dancer. A brilliant pop star. She is kind, sweet, and hilarious. She's the Mother Theresa of the 21st century. She's graced 4 poor girls with her presence for about 7 years now, giving them fame and fortune. She's always thinking about others and it's so sweet.

Edit: She also Hoover's her lawn. Key factor there.

A pretty good singer and a fantastic dancer? :shocked: Gurl, we must be thinking of a different Saturday. Sure you're not thinking about Queen Mollie?

She does seem really nice though, I'll give you that much. :morning:

Mollie's lisp has made me lose hearing in my left ear. She is dead to me. Let us not forget, when Frankie was faced with a harsh mental break down what did she do? She realized that those 4 poor girls needed her on stage to perform their smash club hit "Notorious" or else they'd flop. She stepped up to the plate and danced her ass off, and sang her ass off too, providing amazing vocals and moves (receipt: Chasing The Saturdays - Ep. 4 #DeepFriedSats on Vimeo 17:20.)

*I do like Mollie's hair color though. Very lush.

Mollie's lisp has made me lose hearing in my left ear. She is dead to me. Let us not forget, when Frankie was faced with a harsh mental break down what did she do? She realized that those 4 poor girls needed her on stage to perform their smash club hit "Notorious" or else they'd flop. She stepped up to the plate and danced her ass off, and sang her ass off too, providing amazing vocals and moves (receipt: Chasing The Saturdays - Ep. 4 #DeepFriedSats on Vimeo 17:20.)

*I do like Mollie's hair color though. Very lush.

I think you're forgetting the crucial fact that without Mollie, Frankie wouldn't even have made it out of the asylum. Mollie is always the one who pulls Frankie back together, talks her through it and gets her on stage. Behind every short-haired drag queen man there is a great woman, and that woman is Mollie King.

#GoBacktotheAsylumFrankie

#MollieKing4President

I think you're forgetting the crucial fact that without Mollie, Frankie wouldn't even have made it out of the asylum. Mollie is always the one who pulls Frankie back together, talks her through it and gets her on stage. Behind every short-haired drag queen man there is a great woman, and that woman is Mollie King.

But let us not also forget that the reason she had a panic attack was because she had to listen to Mollie's lisp for a solid 10 minutes without any escape. On top of the raging homosexuals that were go go dancing all around her, of course panic is going to ensue. Mollie clearly had to apologize to Frankie which is why Frankie was able to go onstage. And let's remember, when Frankie's locked away, The Sats hit the hay. My Heart Takes Over got to #15. Notable things about that release: Frankie Sandford, the band itself, was absent from promo and PR.

Frankie Sandford, ruler of all, vacuuming her lawn like a queen.  <3

But let us not also forget that the reason she had a panic attack was because she had to listen to Mollie's lisp for a solid 10 minutes without any escape. On top of the raging homosexuals that were go go dancing all around her, of course panic is going to ensue. Mollie clearly had to apologize to Frankie which is why Frankie was able to go onstage. And let's remember, when Frankie's locked away, The Sats hit the hay. My Heart Takes Over got to #15. Notable things about that release: Frankie Sandford, the band itself, was absent from promo and PR.

Frankie Sandford, ruler of all, vacuuming her lawn like a queen.  <3

You just wait. One day, Mollie will meet the Queen to her King and realise she's better than the peasants who make up The Sats. With her beautiful blonde hair, stunning blue eyes and gorgeous tanned skin, Mol will move to the USA to start a REAL American takeover and show the other bitches how it's done.

Chasing Molly. I can't wait. :hail: