The Official GODMANDA BYNES Thread!

Welcome to the brand new, official section dedicated entirely to the QUEEN Amanda Bynes!

Come here to post your favourite shots of the beauty (no unauthorised paparazzi shots please or she will sue us!) and your favourite inspirational quotes from the goddess!

This thread will also be updated when Miss Byneslay releases her new single, which will be better than Kid Cudi's!

To get us started, here's a flawless new picture of Godmanda, her incredibly toned abs and her amazing boobs!

imagebgf.jpg

Thoughts? :magic:

article-0-19A34767000005DC-66_310x526.jpg

Amanda has had surgery to remove webbing between her nose and eyes!

She looks flawless and stunning! I'm so glad she treated herself, she deserves it after all her hard work!

She posted on Twitter:

"I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop? I will never look like that again!"

• 3 weeks later...

Following her arrest yesterday Amanda took to Twitter today to say this:

Don't believe the reports about me being arrested. It's all lies. I was sexually harassed by one of the cops two nights ago which is who then arrested me. He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated. Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me. The cops were creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports.

I believe her tbh! She's always said she doesn't smoke or do drugs, and Lana has already told us that all cops are crooked! Also, who wouldn't want to slap Amanda's vagina! :magic:

She also said:

I only smoke tobacco I don't drink or do drugs. I've never had a bong in my life! I need to get another nose job after seeing my mugshot! :) I need Nicki Minaj's wig person stat! :P

No Amanda! You're beautiful just the way you are! Don't change yourself for sexually harassing police officers! :(

In Touch magazine is spreading more rumours about Amanda! Why can't they just leave her alone and stop posting photos of her old nose?!

8nHpAJJ.jpg

[img width=494 height=457] 4RbrVHa.jpg

Here's what Amanda said:

That's not my bed! Those aren't my toes! My toes are pedicured! I just did an exclusive interview with intouch last week, now they bought fake altered photos by that ugly black man in the photo or someone who knows him! They used an old shot of me on the cover with a bad angle of my old nose before I had surgery to reshape my profile and to remove the webbing from my eyes. I have to sue because that's not my apartment, those aren't my clothes! They morphed photos of my face onto someone's body to ruin my life! I have to make a big deal of this and sue because that's not me! I care about my appearance so I have to defend myself! I look like a different person now that I had surgery! Why did they put an old shot of me on the cover? I don't look like that anymore! I only want photos of my gorgeous new nose on the cover of tabloids and real magazines! The photos in this issue are fake and mocked up! I don't care enough to keep talking about it. Just assume that I fucked the boyfriend of the editor of intouch because they fucking hate me!

@PerezHilton: the only thing sadder than your ugly face still writing stories about me is the fact that you think I'd even step foot in a room with that ugly faced black man.

I feel so bad for her! Why is In Touch and black people hating on her? #LEAVEAMANDAALONE

• 2 weeks later...