Alexandra Stan

Cypher

Are there any stans of Alexandra Stan? <--I should seriously write for the blog. All these cheesy puns.

w300_h300.P2_G0019970W.JPG

Saxobeats

1. Mr. Saxobeat

2. Ting Ting

3. Show Me the Way

4. Lollipop (Param Pam Pam)

5. Crazy

6. Bitter Sweet

7. Get Back (ASAP)

8. 1.000.000 (Ft. Carlprit)

9. Mr. Saxobeat (Maan Studio Remix)

10. Lollipop (Param Pam Pam) (Club Version)

11. Get Back (ASAP) (Maan Studio Remix)

12. Mr. Saxobeat (Extended Version)

13. Get Back (ASAP) (Studio Club Remix Extended Version)

14. 1.000.000 (Maan Studio Remix) (Ft. Carlprit)

15. Mr. Saxobeat (Smart Move Records)

16. Mr. Saxobeat (Yastaka Nakata Remix)

Second album songs

All My People

Clich

Love her. :hail:

There's 2 unreleased track that i know, Energy & All Allone. <3

Both of which should have been on the album! They would have made great additional album songs. It could have been a 10 track album! Instead of an 8 track album with 8 remixes.

• 2 months later...

Both of which should have been on the album! They would have made great additional album songs. It could have been a 10 track album! Instead of an 8 track album with 8 remixes.

Lmao, so true. I never got why we needed so many remixes tbh.

The acoustic version of Cliche>>>

Agreed, it slays the original version. :hail:

• 2 months later...

So after being beat by her now ex-boyfriend and ex-manager, does anyone have any updates? I know that her album was originally scheduled for September, but because of the civil case against her ex, her album was postponed.

Ugh, seriously? This poor girl! Nothing is going her way rn! :'( She should just release a mixtape or something to keep her name out there.

Ugh, seriously? This poor girl! Nothing is going her way rn! :'( She should just release a mixtape or something to keep her name out there.

I think she should just release her album considering it's done...I think. If the record was scheduled to drop by now, and the assault occurred a few months ago, I'm assuming the album was near completion. Although, I get that she can't really promote the album with all the court cases and stuff going on. I need new saxobeats!

I think she should just release her album considering it's done...I think. If the record was scheduled to drop by now, and the assault occurred a few months ago, I'm assuming the album was near completion. Although, I get that she can't really promote the album with all the court cases and stuff going on. I need new saxobeats!

True that! She probably needs to find a new manager before she can jump right back into promoing. BUT MORE SAXOBEATS WOULD BE AMAZING! :hail:

I downloaded her album forever, listened to it once & haven't listened to her since. I don't even remember what she sounds like tbh. I'll put her on my long list of people to get into.

Saxobeats is legit a surprisingly hot album. I listened to her first single and was like "meh" but a few months later I downloaded her album and loved it!