Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

The Official 'Vintage Songs' Thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I've been on a Nina Simone kick since her documentary came out on Netflix. "Sinnerman" is my everything. :hail:

Remember when Timbaland sampled that song for his narcissistic self-promo track? :shocked: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2015, 8:26:35, Charlie91xo said:

for the festive season...

Please login or register to see this link.

YASSSSS! :hail: Literally the only reason I was sad about David Letterman's show being cancelled was because we wouldn't be able to hear her sing this every year anymore. :'( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love "She's Got You" by Patsy Cline it's one of my favourites,

also from the 80s that 99 red balloons song is such a fucking bop like oh wow

There's a few more tracks I love but I just can't remember all of the artists that sang them :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2016 at 2:25 AM, godneyjean said:

I really love "She's Got You" by Patsy Cline it's one of my favourites,

also from the 80s that 99 red balloons song is such a fucking bop like oh wow

There's a few more tracks I love but I just can't remember all of the artists that sang them :( 

Yasss, I love Patsy! Although I'm so sick of '99 Red Balloons' now. :stretcher: It's been covered too many times!

On 5/6/2016 at 0:34 AM, Tweener said:

That was and still is the biggest 90's bop!

The Queens of the 90s disagree with you. :morning: 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Countess said:

Yasss, I love Patsy! Although I'm so sick of '99 Red Balloons' now. :stretcher: It's been covered too many times!

The Queens of the 90s disagree with you. :morning: 

LOL. WTF is that?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Countess said:

Yasss, I love Patsy! Although I'm so sick of '99 Red Balloons' now. :stretcher: It's been covered too many times!

The Queens of the 90s disagree with you. :morning: 

God bless the 90s. OG jam.

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2016 at 1:58 AM, Tweener said:

LOL. WTF is that?!?!?!

Don't act like you've never heard of the royal family of pop. :tan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2016 at 11:47 PM, Olympia said:

this is my favourite song of all time, ughhhh. weird that i literally have never heard another kim carnes song lmao

I've never heard her version but her voice is so good!

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2016 at 5:56 PM, Speakerphone said:

<3 Can't believe it was out 20 years ago!

I have no idea what's going on in this video, but the song is cute. :stretcher: 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!

Please login or register to see this link.

could you please upload the 3 from the first post. They sound awesome, but they were taken down and I'd go look for them myself, but I don't wanna end up with crappy quality :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2016 at 10:07 AM, sher179 said:

OMG THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!

Please login or register to see this link.

could you please upload the 3 from the first post. They sound awesome, but they were taken down and I'd go look for them myself, but I don't wanna end up with crappy quality :(

Of course! Here you go boo! <3

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Don't forget to upload some songs yourself! ;) 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Countess said:

Of course! Here you go boo! <3

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Don't forget to upload some songs yourself! ;) 

yayyyyyy thank you so much <3 and of course! 

I'm gonna make a list tonight ;)

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

POPBOIY has been with us for only three months, but that won't stop him from plowing through PHF like he owns the place. Since he's joined he's made a name for himself as PHF's resident clown, with a witty retort and the perfect gif for almost every occasion. It takes a special kind of icon to have me guessing what thread they'll make next, but POPBOIY definitely manages that and more. We love having you here boo and can't wait to see more from you!

×