First PopHatesFags Competition!

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tallies are in! The winner will be announced within the next 24 hours! And I don't mean 24 Gaga hours...if it were 24 Gaga hours, the winner might never be posted....but here at PHF, within 24 hours means within 24 hours! Stay tuned!

And we're done! Tim and I have had a chance to tally the votes and we've come to our decision. Don't forget that even if you don't win, you'll make some PHF credits anyway to save up and spend in our store!

We judged the competition in the following way: both me and Tim had 10 points each. We tallied these points around to each person and divided our points amongst all contestants.

This was an extremely close competition! Everyone did so well and me and Tim both had very different favourites and ideas of what we were looking for. However, we think we've reached middle ground with our winner!

With that said, the fourth runner up will be...

5x0jva.jpg

Craigizzle!

With four points out of twenty, Craig's entry was one of Tim's favourites due to it's simple but effective design! Craig will get $400 credits for his efforts.

The third runner up is..

2JRFa2c.gif

[img width=500 height=300]

Dayfid!

With five out of twenty points, Dayfid's design was also a favourite! We loved the interchangeability and adaptability of his work, and he's definitely earned his $500 credits.

In third place we have..

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-J_-EnaA8ia8/UUePQVu3rkI/AAAAAAAACMI/PEulSeJkm3k/s640/sumba.pngp

[img width=640 height=459]

Versace!

We adored the pop-art look to this poster, and the use of this flawless and provocative image of Miss Amanda Lepore was spot on! With give points, Versace tied with Dayfid, and so will recieve $500 credits as well.

And the winner of our contest is...

Poster.png

[img width=500 height=649]

Anne Adams!

Anne's poster was simple but effective, and appealed to a wide range of fanbases. We loved the attention to detail in regards to colour and believe that as well as her unleaked song, Anne deserves an extra $600 credits for her effort!

Thank you guys all so much for your amazing entries! We were honestly shocked with the quality of the work you guys submitted and we can't wait to have another contest for you to enter.

Congratulations to our winner, and we hope you'll look forward to our next competition! <3

Archived