First PopHatesFags Competition!

Main Pop Girl

phfamanda.png

Hey you guys!

I have some really exciting news for you today! We'll be holding our first competition this week, starting Monday at 1:00 a.m. and ending next Monday at 1:00 a.m. (PHF time).

The competition is basically to come up with a promotional advertisement for PopHatesFags. The ad can take the form of anything you want: it can be a song, a video, a poster, an essay or any other thing you want!

The prize for the competition is an unreleased song from the artist of your choice. You have a pretty big list of songs to choose from, including Nicole Scherzinger, Kerli, Dev, Mya, Ciara, etc. If you're wondering about a specific artist then just send me a PM and I'll let you know if I have a song by them I can give you as a prize!

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in this thread or in a personal message. Good luck you guys!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That too.

"You may say, I lost everything. But I still had my be-dazzler, and I had a lot of patches, shiny ones from M&J Trimming. So I wreaked havoc on some old denim, and I did what any girl would do, I did it all over again."

I'm going to bedazzle the fuck out of this promo thingy.

shockoprah.gif

i'm intrigued tbh

Are we allowed to submit multiple variations? Like if we make a banner, can we submit one that would fit a Facebook banner and a similar version that would fit a standard forum signature size?

Edit: Basic concept of what I was thinking ;-;

2JRFa2c.gif

Obviously a lot needs to be changed, artists need to be resized but whatever. ;-;

this looks amazing boo! i love the idea, and of course you're allowed to submit as many versions as you'd like. :)

Guest Roman Miller

:o

omfg i LOVE this!

Haha, i glad you liked. The quallity sucks, but in the original file the quality is amazing.

Archived