Jump to content

Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ūüėč

Love Killer leaked

This is a Leona Lewis thread. 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, lorekarma said:

Leona Lewis - Shine a Little Light

finally leaks in full, credits for this go to the generosity of a LT member

too bad that for such an awaited leak the quality is so poor, if sb can do better he's more than welcome

Wherever it was originally leaked is not important to me.  The fact that you were kind enough to come her and re-share it.  That is what is important.  Thank you very much. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 12:56 PM, lorekarma said:

don't waste money, these are dark times

here's for everyone to enjoy, generously leaked on LT

Leona Lewis - Unreachable

the more i listen to this file the more i convince myself that this is definitely not Leona's voice, it sounds like Lauren Evans' voice to me, but not Leona's, except from some bits 

what are your thoughts?

Edited by lorekarma
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2020 at 6:36 PM, lorekarma said:

the more i listen to this file the more i convince myself that this is definitely not Leona's voice, it sounds like Lauren Evans' voice to me, but not Leona's, except from some bits 

what are your thoughts?

You realise there's 2 artists singing right? First 2 lines is Leona, then it's someone else until 'I wanna be unreachable with you', then it's back to Leona

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leona Lewis said:

You realise there's 2 artists singing right? First 2 lines is Leona, then it's someone else until 'I wanna be unreachable with you', then it's back to Leona

so i guess i'm right then, she's just singing some bits scattered here and there

just curious, was this sold as a LL song?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lorekarma said:

so i guess i'm right then, she's just singing some bits scattered here and there

just curious, was this sold as a LL song?

Her team did not know this song when I sent them couple of years ago. They called it trash or something along those lines. I guess it was just Leona laying down some vocals on a track, something she does alot and then never hears the finished product again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leona Lewis said:

Her team did not know this song when I sent them couple of years ago. They called it trash or something along those lines. I guess it was just Leona laying down some vocals on a track, something she does alot and then never hears the finished product again.

got it, interesting

really hope nb had to pay money for this thinking to get a LL song in return

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leona Lewis said:

Well, it's Leona's song. She wrote it with Toby Gad and Lindy Robbins

well... it's just related to her, she just sings a couple of lines, the most of the song is performed by a vocalist mimicking her voice... 

really hope you did not spend your money for this bro, it'd be a freud if you bought it without knowing that the most of it was sung by somebody else and not Leona

btw i guess the vocalist is RaVaughn the same singer who demoed Madonna's Revolver

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2020 at 8:24 PM, lorekarma said:

Leona Lewis - Shine a Little Light

finally leaks in full, credits for this go to the generosity of a LT member

too bad that for such an awaited leak the quality is so poor, if sb can do better he's more than welcome

What is this LT I keep hearing about? :orly: They've really been keeping us fed lately while Leona is off sucking up to Simon again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

What is this LT I keep hearing about? :orly: They've really been keeping us fed lately while Leona is off sucking up to Simon again!

it's Leakth.is bb :-)

a community where you can find only leaked tracks, many members in here are also members on LT

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...