Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

On 9/3/2017 at 11:32 AM, Lelewlovebird said:

does anyone know how far Unreachable made it in Echo's possible track listing because the track is a duet with another woman (my guess would be maybe the other female co-writer?)

actually Gold is similar in that fact, and her version of Shine a Little Light is also amazing. also, Love Killer is one of my favorite things she's ever done and it shows Leona actually cursing for the first time in a song (unless i forgot something)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lelewlovebird said:

actually Gold is similar in that fact, and her version of Shine a Little Light is also amazing. also, Love Killer is one of my favorite things she's ever done and it shows Leona actually cursing for the first time in a song (unless i forgot something)

Have these songs leaked? Love Killer sounds really interesting.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2017 at 1:32 AM, Lelewlovebird said:

does anyone know how far Unreachable made it in Echo's possible track listing because the track is a duet with another woman (my guess would be maybe the other female co-writer?)

Do you know who the writers are on 'Unreachable'? :o I never even noticed the track was a duet until you mentioned it. :stretcher: 

On 7-9-2017 at 9:48 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

She has cursed in other demos too..

On 16-10-2017 at 7:09 PM, Countess said:

Do you know who the writers are on 'Unreachable'? :o I never even noticed the track was a duet until you mentioned it. :stretcher: 

Lindy Robbins, Toby Gad and Leona Lewis wrote the song

On 3-9-2017 at 5:32 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

Definitely not far. I'm sure Leona forgot about the song the minute she walked out the recording studio. I let Leona's people hear the song 2 months ago and they didn't know about it: "what a load of rubbish, no wonder we've never heard it" they said..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Fetish said:

Off topic but can someone tell me what Leonas best songs are? Theres way too many to go through all of them.

I know "Bleeding In Love" and 'Footprints In The Sand" but thats it :yeah:

you cant say what is leona lewis song cause every fucking album is diferent 

you need to check all her albums :yaskween:

but for me her best one is ""Echo'' :fishie::yeah:

• Like 1