We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Feather

Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Xenomania wrote & produced 5 songs for Leona's Echo album that didn't make the final cut.

Do we know which ones they were?

Omg, seriously?! That would have been flawless! I bet they've pawned some of them off to Amelia Lily tbh, I can totally see Leona singing 'You Bring Me Joy'. :hail:

But omg, Leona singing 'All Fired Up'. :shocked:

Omg, seriously?! That would have been flawless! I bet they've pawned some of them off to Amelia Lily tbh, I can totally see Leona singing 'You Bring Me Joy'. :hail:

But omg, Leona singing 'All Fired Up'. :shocked:

Wait.. there is a song called "All Fired Up" recorded by Leona?

Wait.. there is a song called "All Fired Up" recorded by Leona?

Lmao, nooo, there's a song by The Saturdays called 'All Fired Up' and produced by Xenomania, and I was just thinking a Leona version would be amazing. :hail:

On 3/7/2016 at 2:46 AM, lanadelrey said:

i still need the full version of Down

On 6/9/2013 at 2:08 AM, Countess said:

Still waiting for 'We Found Love'. :morning:

I've been wondering this for a while now, but is All In Time a demo of Better In Time, or are those 2 separate songs??

On 15/4/2016 at 4:23 PM, MiXero said:

I've been wondering this for a while now, but is All In Time a demo of Better In Time, or are those 2 separate songs??

its a demo of Better in time

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I wonder how the chorus goes? "It'll get better all in time"? :stretcher: 

I dont remember... i know the melody kind of changes as well as sone lyrics...

I do remember the chorus ends like "just wait and see this time" or sonething like that

The stems have those vocals as well