Jessie Malakouti / Jessie and the Toy Boys / Eden xo

Cypher

1 hour ago, laiocferreira said:

no, i just wanted to end the fan account I have, and she got mad

:cackle: Can she really blame you? She clearly doesn't take her career seriously so I'm not sure why she expects her fans to at this point. What did she say? :orly: 

Anyway, she still hasn't responded to the interview questions we sent like two years ago, so bitch can choke.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, laiocferreira said:

no, i just wanted to end the fan account I have, and she got mad

That's not a legit reason to get mad at you. If she delivered more material, then there would be more to talk about. Even if she just posts vlogs or something moderately interesting. I still support her, but it's getting awfully difficult with all the competition.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 5 months later...

She has to be cursed or something, I've never understood why her career didn't took off, she has the looks, personality + she's a great songwriter and she delivers pop perfection :yaskween: Valentine, Perfect Shade Of Red, El Barrio, Petty Theft, Money Makes The Girl Go Round, Hitman, etc ALL KILLER

This Is How Rumors Starts was going to be a great album :tanya:

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 4:22 AM, muri said:

She has to be cursed or something, I've never understood why her career didn't took off, she has the looks, personality + she's a great songwriter and she delivers pop perfection :yaskween: Valentine, Perfect Shade Of Red, El Barrio, Petty Theft, Money Makes The Girl Go Round, Hitman, etc ALL KILLER

This Is How Rumors Starts was going to be a great album :tanya:

Sadly I think she lacks the edge you need to succeed nowadays. Her songs are cute but they're nothing unique and they're nothing I'd wanna listen to more than a handful of times (apart from possibly 'El Barrio'). :/