Jessie Malakouti / Jessie and the Toy Boys / Eden xo

Cypher

she said in an interview that Long Way From Home was written while she was with Xenomania and she took it with her to Prospect Park. so maybe there is a chance that she took some of her other songs with her to Virgin!

Assuming we even get an album while she's under Virgin. :morning:

But moreover, I want the original This Is How Rumors Start! If she leaked that album and then just recorded another album under Virgin, that would be an awesome Christmas gift.

she said in an interview that Long Way From Home was written while she was with Xenomania and she took it with her to Prospect Park. so maybe there is a chance that she took some of her other songs with her to Virgin!

But moreover, I want the original This Is How Rumors Start! If she leaked that album and then just recorded another album under Virgin, that would be an awesome Christmas gift.

i don't think there was even a final tracklist for TIHRS. i thought she said she was bouncing around like 50 songs or something!

i don't think there was even a final tracklist for TIHRS. i thought she said she was bouncing around like 50 songs or something!

:hail: yassssss that sounds divine! we can never have too much Jessie!

Considering how many songs she posted on her own SoundCloud, it doesn't seem like Prospect is that secretive about the songs Jessie writes. I say Jessie should just do a mass leak on her SC.

:hail: yassssss that sounds divine! we can never have too much Jessie!

Considering how many songs she posted on her own SoundCloud, it doesn't seem like Prospect is that secretive about the songs Jessie writes. I say Jessie should just do a mass leak on her SC.