Jessie Malakouti / Jessie and the Toy Boys / Eden xo

Cypher

Here's some news:

• Virgin Records dropped her.
  • She's releasing a new song this month.
  • The song will be featuring in a new tv show. She knows the show is going to be a hit, so I'm guessing it's Scream Queens.
  • She said the song is not 100% new, she performed it once (I have no idea what song it could be).
  • She and Bonnie will be on the studio together for the first time next month.

Oh god, I can't believe she's been dropped again. :stretcher: Hopefully Bonnie will give her some lessons on how to do well independently when they're in the studio together...

It's been a while but I couldn't share it. The song she's releasing is another cover .-. amazon put it for pre order 

How do you get all this insider info? ;) Is the cover any good? Honestly, that last one she posted was the best thing she's released in a long time so I have high hopes.

Her manager talks to me all the time haha, it's a cover of a 80's song called hold me now, I've only heard 30 secs of it, but it sounds good

Ooh, nice job! She asked her manager to send me an e-mail about the interview we were doing and they never sent it. :shocked: Sounds like a promising track tho!

• 4 months later...

Brand new informations about future releases:

She was going to release the music video for Dirty Blonde next month, but the plans has changed. She's going to shoot 3 more videos (one for Gold, other for El Barrio, and one more) after she has everything done, she'll start to release them. 

And well, she said she's putting an album out this year, let's wait and see

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, laiocferreira said:

She was going to release the music video for Dirty Blonde next month, but the plans has changed. She's going to shoot 3 more videos (one for Gold, other for El Barrio, and one more) after she has everything done, she'll start to release them. 

Are those songs out?

4 hours ago, laiocferreira said:

As per usual with Eden, I'll believe it when I see it. :morning: 

12 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

Are those songs out?

You can find Gold live on youtube, and some people have the demo. Dirty Blonde has some snippet on her instagram, El Barrio we only know that has a latin vibe.

10 hours ago, Countess said:

As per usual with Eden, I'll believe it when I see it. :morning: 

I believe that she'll be shooting the videos, not so sure about putting them and the album out

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...