Jessie Malakouti / Jessie and the Toy Boys / Eden xo

Cypher

It's funny, cause for me the toy boys era is the worst imo, I guess i'm not really into this kinda eletronic music

I'm just not into the hyper-poppy synths and lyrics she's been coming up with lately tbh. I get what she's going for, but she's not on that Heidi Montag level where she can pull it off.

It's funny, cause for me the toy boys era is the worst imo, I guess i'm not really into this kinda eletronic music

It's definitely different from her direction now, but I actually loved the vibe she had. If someday she releases all her Toy Boy songs as a mixtape, I'll be happy and gladly embrace the Eden era. <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's some news:

• Virgin Records dropped her.
  • She's releasing a new song this month.
  • The song will be featuring in a new tv show. She knows the show is going to be a hit, so I'm guessing it's Scream Queens.
  • She said the song is not 100% new, she performed it once (I have no idea what song it could be).
  • She and Bonnie will be on the studio together for the first time next month.

Here's some news:

• The song will be featuring in a new tv show. She knows the show is going to be a hit, so I'm guessing it's Scream Queens.
  • She said the song is not 100% new, she performed it once (I have no idea what song it could be).

She should just release all her songs as a mixtape for free and then start fresh. Like, real fresh.

Here's some news:

She should just release all her songs as a mixtape for free and then start fresh. Like, real fresh.

She talked about it, she can't. She's not the only one involved on the tracks, I mean there is others writers, producers and stuff like that 

Here's some news:

She talked about it, she can't. She's not the only one involved on the tracks, I mean there is others writers, producers and stuff like that 

She should just 'accidentally' leak them. Say someone stole her harddrive and leaked all the songs.

Here's some news:

Oh god, I can't believe she's been dropped again. :stretcher: Hopefully Bonnie will give her some lessons on how to do well independently when they're in the studio together...

Here's some news:

Oh god, I can't believe she's been dropped again. :stretcher: Hopefully Bonnie will give her some lessons on how to do well independently when they're in the studio together...

It's been a while but I couldn't share it. The song she's releasing is another cover .-. amazon put it for pre order 

Here's some news:

It's been a while but I couldn't share it. The song she's releasing is another cover .-. amazon put it for pre order 

How do you get all this insider info? ;) Is the cover any good? Honestly, that last one she posted was the best thing she's released in a long time so I have high hopes.

Here's some news:

How do you get all this insider info? ;) Is the cover any good? Honestly, that last one she posted was the best thing she's released in a long time so I have high hopes.

Her manager talks to me all the time haha, it's a cover of a 80's song called hold me now, I've only heard 30 secs of it, but it sounds good