Natalia Kills

Cypher

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

THANK YOU! :hail:

Do you have any info on the unreleased songs? Like what was recorded when? I wanna put together a pack for her but I'm not sure what's from where!

Just another thing I forgot to do. You better thank Homewrecker for uncovering all these hidden threads I had forgotten about.

Uhhh guys, "Runnin'" was just demo for her, sung in by someone else....

Btw, I think "Take It All" is one of her best songs from the old days... love it

Good catch! I just listened to it for the first time. The autotune in that song is disastrous.

I love Myah's stuff.

Back on topic, I only JUST got into Trouble. Didn't really like it the first time I listened but I liked it this time.

Marlboro Lights is my favourite by far... love Saturday Night and Boys Don't Cry as well.

Perfectionist was my jam back when it first came out

:hail: Great choices!

I love Myah's stuff.

Back on topic, I only JUST got into Trouble. Didn't really like it the first time I listened but I liked it this time.

Marlboro Lights is my favourite by far... love Saturday Night and Boys Don't Cry as well.

Perfectionist was my jam back when it first came out

I still haven't gotten into Trouble tbqh. The only songs I think are decent are 'Saturday Night', 'Problem' and 'Controversy', the rest are kind of boring to me. I've never been a huge Natalia fan tho, so it's not that unexpected.