Jump to content
Cypher

Lolene

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, bemargo said:

Trying to sort out my collection,i'd be very greatful if somebody could re-up this...

This was posted on here. Hope it helps. 

Please login or register to see this link.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 6:43 PM, GrotesquelyFamous said:

Does anybody have Cherry Bomb by Lolene?

Sadly I don't. Apparently their were more leaks that were once online but now deleted. I only have what are still available on soundcloud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GrotesquelyFamous said:

That's interesting, I bet someone out there has Cherry Bomb.

Probably. It's quite crazy the amount of songs she wrote in those few years. Not sure if she will ever release them. What unreleased songs do you like best?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caribbean said:

Probably. It's quite crazy the amount of songs she wrote in those few years. Not sure if she will ever release them. What unreleased songs do you like best?

Universe Cries is a bop, if the chorus was re-recorded and mastered. I’d think it could do great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 10:34 PM, GrotesquelyFamous said:

Universe Cries is a bop, if the chorus was re-recorded and mastered. I’d think it could do great

I love UC but she actually released that on her self released EP She's Got a Pulse.

Some of mine are Personal Savior, Homeless, Fashion & Vibe, Hype It Up, Last Tree, Just Like Me, Buckle Up, Sex Sells, IndepenDANCE Day, Club Thing & Drive All Night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, caribbean said:

I love UC but she actually released that on her self released EP She's Got a Pulse.

Some of mine are Personal Savior, Homeless, Fashion & Vibe, Hype It Up, Last Tree, Just Like Me, Buckle Up, Sex Sells, IndepenDANCE Day, Club Thing & Drive All Night.

Oh okay, I saw “Rare Leak” as the title for “Universe Cries” on YouTube 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

×
×
  • Create New...