Lolene

Cypher

I deleted some posts here, cuz sometimes i talk too much, and got in trouble, this shit dies now.

If you like me, you'll understand, so don't talk about it anymore! Thanks.  :-(:

I highly doubt stuff that's said in this forum makes rounds to other forums, maybe that's just me.

• 1 month later...

TCW, what are you still missing from this queen? xo

If we include all the songs that aren't even confirmed to be in circulation, here's the complete list of crap I'm missing.

Bury The Hatchet

Cherry Bomb

Club Thing  <-- There's apparently a demo and a mastered version. I only have whatever the leaked version is.

Dance Like I'm Single

Flame

Getting Over You (David Guetta Demo)

Homeless  <-- There's apparently a demo and a mastered version. I only have whatever the leaked version is.

I'll Be There ("The Way We Were Together" Demo)

Impossible

Let's Make Love

One Night in Paradise

Perfect Gentleman

Phoenix

Pop Bitch

Sex Sells <-- There's apparently a demo and a mastered version. I only have whatever the leaked version is.

Spinnin'

Sugarland (Ft. Makeba)

Too Young to Die (Solo Version)

Way We Were Together, The

There's so many missing! :/

Club Thing  <-- There's apparently a demo and a mastered version. I only have whatever the leaked version is.

I'll Be There ("The Way We Were Together" Demo)

Sex Sells <-- There's apparently a demo and a mastered version. I only have whatever the leaked version is.

I have these. :tan: Want me to upload?

By the way, I have from a reliable source that 'Sugarland' actually only has Makeba singing and Lola does background vocals. Still want it though. :morning:

I have these. :tan: Want me to upload?

By the way, I have from a reliable source that 'Sugarland' actually only has Makeba singing and Lola does background vocals. Still want it though. :morning:

Oh yes yes that would be wonderful! Either here or through PM! 8)